Villa Rica’s Senior Services - Cancelled until further notice
The City of Villa Rica’s Senior department has cancelled all programs until further notice. The cancellation of our programs is part of the City’s efforts to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
The center functions as a community gathering place for adults 60 and older. Seniors participate in daily
planned programming activities such as exercise, ceramics, bingo, card games, billiards, and day trip
excursions. The center hosts various guests who perform and entertain or speak about medical, financial,
and consumer issues important to seniors.
*Effective January 1, 2016 – Annual Membership fees will be $15
per person per year.*
Limited transportation is available to seniors who need assistance commuting to and from the Senior Center. Please contact Ernestine Mullins for further information on transportation.
- We also offer daily activities which include cards, pool, ceramics, walking, TV and companionship.
- Weekly activities include exercise classes on Tuesday’s and
Thursday's that begins at 10:30 a.m.
- Bingo is also offered one day a week.
- Seniors receive a hot, balanced lunch Monday through Friday starting at 11:30 am.
- The deadline
to add your name to the lunch list is 10:00 a.m.
- The Villa Rica Senior Center prepares and delivers meals for home-bound senior citizens in the