What is the 100 Mile Challenge?
- Starts November 1st! Complete 100-miles (161 km) at your own pace by February 1st.
- Walk, Bike, Run, Hike, Swim, Jog or whatever you want! Just get moving!
- All fitness levels and abilities are encouraged to participate.
- Keep track of your activity by using the Tracking Sheet provided.
During Covid-19, the City of Villa Rica Parks, Recreation & Leisure Services is encouraging all ages to get outside and practice healthy habits all year long.
How it works?
- This event is FREE for all ages. Pre-registration is required at Gold Dust Park prior to starting the challenge. You will have the opportunity to win weekly raffle prizes. Upon completing your 100-mile challenge, return completed tracking sheet t o Gold Dust Park, you will receive a complimentary facemask. The first-place finalist in the following age groups will receive a $10.00 gift card: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 and Over.
- You can pick up registration forms, exercise conversion chart and tracking sheets at City Hall, Main Street & Tourism Business Office, Pine Mountain Gold Museum, Villa Rica Public Library, and the Villa Rica Parks, Recreation & Leisure Services office. You can download the registration form, conversion chart, and tracking sheet from the City’s website; www.villarica.org.
- Fitbit, Map My Run, Runkeeper, Nike Run Club, etc. are all great apps to help with tracking your mileage.
- Please share your progress on social media tag the City of Villa Rica Parks, Recreation & Leisure Services and use the hashtag #WeAreVR#SafeForYou.
- Register Now for the 100-mile challenge activity! Register by November 30th!Any questions? 770-459-7011
City of Villa Rica 100 Mile Challenge